UHA Toledo is an innovative and progressive organization dedicated to improving universal health through preventive medicine, health education, and leadership development.
Forming and maintaining relationships with local institutions is key to the success of UHA Toledo. As such, we are extremely proud of and thankful for the continued support of the following organizations:
- Toledo Public Library
- Seagate Foodbank
- Zepf Wellness Center
- Rosary Cathedral
- Maumee Valley Country Day School
- And so many more that help to make our services available!
UHA Toledo Team Members undergo extensive training in an effort to cultivate a professional work environment not only within our organization, but in communication with other facilities. By providing in-house seminars as well as bringing in guest speakers, we seek to develop our volunteers into active members of the healthcare field. These seminars include:
- Professional Correspondence: Effective Speaking and Writing
- Health Screening Sensitivity Training
- The Steve North Workshop, provided by Steve North, founder of LifeLine Toledo and the 4.5 Poverty Immersion Program
Effective and significant cooperation is essential for the smooth organization of our programs. To that extent, each of our volunteers are versed in the most collaborative technologies as a means of keeping everyone on task and informed throughout the planning processes. These tools include, but are not limited to:
- Google Drive